Friday, September 10, 2004

The Career Fair

Yesterday I attended a Retail Career Fair and it was crazy. I walked up to the bldg and there was a line down the block...you would have thought that they were holding auditions for American Idol. I waited in line for 45 mins. to wait in line for the elevator for 15 mins. to wait in line to talk to company reps for what seemed like hours! After waiting in line to talk to the rep from Club Monaco, the lady tells us that she has to step away for about an hour and that we shouldn't waste time waiting in her line. Why they had only 1 rep there to start with is beyond me and then that person left?! What the frig! So 3 hours later, I had only talked to about 3 people and only 2 of those people even had positions that were of interest to me in NYC.
But, on the way home as I walked past Bryant Park where they are set up for fashion week activities (I'm still trying to figure out a way to crash fashion week and I think it has something with wearing head to toe black), I saw an actress that plays on General Hospital taking a picture with a fan; star sighting nbr 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home