Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Where Do I Fit In?

I have applied to 2 jobs within the last couple weeks. One place said I was too experienced and the other place said I wasn’t experienced enough. I’m especially frustrated at being told I don’t have enough experience. All I’ve ever done is some form of retailing and guess what, it AIN’T rocket science! You don’t need a friggin PhD to maintain an open to buy. I’ve done it before and just because I’ve recently worked in non-apparel channels does not mean that I can’t do it again! Everyone I ever speak with tells me what an impressive resume I have, so why can’t I find a decent job? People can keep that bullshit comment to themselves from now on!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i didn't know you were looking for a new gig - what's wrong - you're job's way to cushy!!
p.s. - cute hair in your picture!
-shauna
p.p.s. - did you get my emails from earlier - sometimes i'm afraid that my responses don't go thru...

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home