Monday, October 31, 2005

A Wedding/University of Chicago GSB Reunion

Last weekend, Christian and I attended the wedding of a couple that went to b-school with him. It was in Cincinatti, OH. We stayed downtown in the Hilton, which was a really nice hotel...I loved the Art Deco decor. It's attached to a mall and guess who I saw walking through the mall one afternoon.....Naima...the girl who won the previous season of America's Next Top Model. She looks like she is about 13 in person. I should have gotten a picture, but I didn't bother her. Who would have thought that I would have a 'celebrity' sighting in Cincinatti. AND the Packers where in town playing the Bengals and they stayed at our hotel too. I was on the lookout for Brett the whole time but I never ran into him...too bad, so sad.
About the wedding...the bride was lovely and the groom dashing, of course. A fun time was had by all.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Just found your site, and it appears we're neighbors! Happy Halloween, I just enjoy finding fellow New Yorka bloggers.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home