Thursday, December 22, 2005

Transit Strike Day 3

I am soooo over this strike…they need to figure this shit out quick fast and in a hurry.

Day 1 We thought we were being pro-active and called for a car the day before to pick up all the east-siders to take us to work. The car service called and said they were running 2 hours behind, so I walked to work. It’s not far, I can make it in less than 40 mins but the 20-degree weather is a bitch.

Day 2 A co-worker rented a car to pick us all up (she’s gonna expense it of course). I live the closest to work and it took us 1.5 hours just from my street…58th St. to 34th St. We almost got into an accident cause people are CRAZAR!!! (Thanks so much J for driving & dealing with the madness) And it was even worse on the ride home.

Day 3 Today…I walked to work because I couldn’t deal with the car ride again. Of course when I got to work, the people who drove told me that traffic whizzed by today.

Like I said before….FIGURE.THIS.SHIT.OUT!!

1 Comments:

Blogger sj-the-infamous said...

Jewell! Will I see you for Chix and Waffles?

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home