Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Well Needed Vacation

My boss is out of the office for two weeks and it’s lovely. I come in late and take extended lunches-good thing I work very near Herald Square…lots of things to do to fill up my time :) Here is the schedule of my days, since the cat’s away….
9:45 Arrive at office
10:15 Go to get breakfast
10:30-12:30 Surf the internet/Read book
12:30-2:00 Lunch/Browse the merchandise at [insert store name here]
2:00-3:30 Read book
3:30-4:30 Take a yarn store/bead store/shoe store break
4:45 Leave office
And I get paid for this!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so much fun being jewell!!! :0) - shauna

4:41 PM  
Blogger Shiya said...

I want a job like that! Not one where i get reprimanded for being on the Internet...speaking of which, oops, naughty me!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOURE FIRED

from - your boss

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home