Monday, July 18, 2005

An Addition to the Family

We adopted a dog that we named Wolfen. From what we can tell, he's a pit/shephard/chow mixture. He's the sweetest thing, always wants to cuddle and lay his head in my lap. But with magui come much responsibilty! I had to hire a dog walker, and it ain't cheap, obedience class ain't cheap and if we go away for the weekend, we gotta get a sitter...and it ain't cheap. A doggie shampoo costs almost as a trip for me to the salon! But he's worth it. See for yourself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blake said...

By the looks of that cute dog Wolfen is an appropriate name!

Blake

10:21 PM  
Blogger Bello Montana Roasters said...

You are right... the dog is cute... dang but he is BIG! Especially to be in the middle of the city. I hoe he gets some "run time".

10:27 PM  
Blogger NikkiQ said...

Hi ya! Just thought I'd pop over to let you know that bracelet is "Open Roundmaille". :) I'm desperate make myself one in funky colours!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home