Saturday, August 19, 2006

Right On!

I got to travel to the Seattle area for work this past week. I actually stayed in Bellevue and had to work at our new store in Tulalip. None of this is close to Seattle when you don't have a car. And by the time we got out of work at night, everything was closed anyway. I'm not exagerating...all restaurants in Seattle close between 9:30 and 10pm. One night we drove into Seattle and found the only bar open that still served food, Il Bistro. (Thanks to a woman who was standing in front of her own closed restaurant having a smoke.) Thank goodness they served real food, not just "bar" food. We had the hugest mussels I've ever seen and they were quite tasty. From the highway, I saw the Space Needle. We walked by the original Starbucks and the market where they throw fish...here is a pic of it...the only pic I got from my "Seattle" trip.


Oh and the title to this post? It's what Seattle locals say instead of Cool!

1 Comments:

Blogger sj-the-infamous said...

I LOVE Seattle! You know that is my dream move...

It is beautiful, especially in the summertime. Ahh, it's been a couple years; I need to get back :)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home