Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Vote!

So I left the apartment super early this morning to go vote. I don't know what I expected while I made my way to the High School of Art and Design...I guess long lines, fire and brimstone, maybe some gnashing of teeth. But the whole process took all of 5 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised. So now I am just waiting to see what the Bush camp will pull out of their asses this year and I am thoroughly looking forward to what Jon Stewart and the Daily Show news team will come up with tonight during their coverage.

1 Comments:

Blogger sj-the-infamous said...

2 hours! Much longer lines than in 2000. I took a book, so it wasn't so bad, until I figured out the cause of the long lines - slow azz dyslexic poll workers. The ones manning the "H-O" section of the line that my last name falls under. "A-G" and "P-Z" moved along nicely, but not "H-O!" Anyhoo, I have done my civic duty...and I only have to spend a half-day and work, even better :o)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home