Sunday, November 07, 2004

Super Bears, Superbowl!


Bears 28-Giants 21
Look closely and you can see the NYC skyline in the background Posted by Hello


Well, not exactly, but I got to see the Bears whoop up on the Giants today. When I found out that you had to take a bus to Jersey to get to the Giants stadium, I was a little skeptical. But the ride was about 20 mins long and painless, despite the flack I received from the 'others' about the McQuarters jersey I was wearing. But I'm glad I made the trek cause I don't know when I'll get a chance to witness another victory. There were a ton of other Chicago fans there. One guy got ejected from the game for something he did. At one point, everyone in his section was calling, Asshole, Asshole, to this guy and by the end of the quarter I saw about 5 or 6 yellow jacketed security officers dragging him up and out of the stands. So the Urlacher jersey got ejected! Now how is he gonna rep the Chi like that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home