Thursday, November 11, 2004

It's Official

Well, my job search is officially back on again. My resume has been reposted to monster.com. This job is not what they told me it would be and most of the people here are really not friendly. Don't get me wrong, they are not rude to me-just not friendly. So my title is Global Sales Analyst, right? Well, it's pretty hard to analyze sales when they are not even available to me. Basically what I do is input numbers into several spreadsheets. Many spreadsheets, actually. How many different ways can you look at the same damn information? And someone else is filling out other spreadsheets with the same info as well. Checks and balances? Boring, boring, boring! I'm not learning anything and I'm not having a good time, so what's the point?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home