Saturday, December 18, 2004

Oopa!

Christian left this morning for Europe. He called me from work last night and said that he had to go to Athens over the weekend for work. Being the Midwesterner that I am, I asked him why he needed to go to Athens, Ohio. Athens, Greece you say? I stand corrected. He was advised to take sleeping pills for the plane and then get a prescription for uppers (the kind that pilots use) to combat jetlag and stay awake during meetings. So I don't know if I'm more disturbed by the fact that his superiors are trying to turn him into a junkie, or that pilots are all hyped up on on some kind of prescribed smack-I mean, how safe is that exactly. So I guess I'm just gonna pray that he makes it home in time to catch a flight to the Chi for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home